Discover the Algarve
Natura tours is a local company that aims to show you what the real Algarve has to offer. Their local guides take you in comfortable jeeps to everywhere worth visiting in the South-West Algarve. If you want to learn about the Algarve culture, see amazing beaches and natural landscapes through the eyes of a local, plus try the local gastronomy, Natura tours has the best tours for you! Their service is highly personalized, making you feel like you´re on a day-trip with friends. Forget tours in crowded buses, Natura tours offers a completely different experience, showing you the best the area has to offer while making you feel like a local!
Natura tours also plants a tree for each tour taken, contributing to the sustainability of their tours.
Read the fabulous reviews of Natura Tours on TripAdvisor >
Experience the unknown South-West Algarve, 6-7hs: Adult 55€, Child (under 12) 27.50€
Sagres Sunset Tour, 3hs: Adult 29€, Child 15€
Living 1 day as a South-West local, 6-7hs: Adult 60€, Child 30€
Create your own tour: Prices vary. To discuss plans, get in touch: email@example.com. Tel: +351 910 828 110
• Explanation about South-West Algarve fauna and flora
• Entrance fees to the Museum of the Land and Sea in Carrapateira
• Lunch of locally caught grilled fish in a typical restaurant on the seafront at Praia do Amado
• Tasting of typical deserts
• A cup of medronho (Algarve’s firewater), or more if you can handle it!
• Wild grapes, figs, blackberries, or almonds (depending on the season)
• Binoculars to better enjoy these beautiful places
• Transportation by comfortable 4WD Land Rover
For descriptions of the other tours, click the tour name links.
Tours leave at various times from both Lagos and Praia da Luz. To confirm the time / organise a pick-up, call +351 910 828 110.
The Jeeps will pick you up in Lagos at the Footbridge, or at the church of Praia da Luz “Ingreja da Luz”. Hotel pick-up can also be arranged.
To book a tour, either make a reservation on Natura Tours website,
telephone: (+351) 910 828 110
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-up point at the Lagos Footbridge
Avenida dos Descobrimentos, Lagos Portugal